Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hey yall, I'm Cayman Seagle. I am from West Blocton, (that's in Bibb County AL, under Tuscaloosa).
This is my first blog!

English is my worst subject. I am kinda english illiterate. (See i just tried to use a big word). I am also not very wonderful with computers. Some times, I think English is a honeybadger getting ready to attack me. I just dont find English very fun. Except for British Literature, I do like it. I have learned in my years of taking high school english is that I am terrible with grammar.

Ok, moving on to a different subject, english is kinda depressing. So, im gonna talk more about me.
I go to college at Auburn University of Montgomery, Go Warhawks! After my freshman year here at AUM, I plan on going to Auburn University and I plan on majoring in Athletic Training. Oh, and I also a pretty big Auburn fan, War Eagle! I wish that AUM had a college football team, but unfortuantely, they dont. unhappyface.

No comments:

Post a Comment