Thursday, August 16, 2012

I am planning on majoring in Athletic Training. So that way, I can go into any of the following professions: Coaching, Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, Sports Medicine,Personal Trainig, and other things of that nature. As for a career, Iam really unsure what I want my career to be, but I have picked a good major that can stem-out and be relevant to all of these careers.

Things that i used to want to do:

A few years ago i actually thought about Politics, but some self realization made me think, "I hate talking infront of large amounts of people", so it was kinda shot out of the sky.

There was a decently long time where I wanted to be a special agent for the F.B.I. or some organization that had to do with Law Enforcement. But, I knew that these are fairly low paying jobs, so I decided I wasnt doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment