Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Other Classes

I am currently taking six other classes besides this English Comp 1 class. They are: Math 800 and 801 (Intermediate Algebra and IA Lab), World History since 1648 (1020), Educ 1220 (College Readiness class), Biology 1010 and 1011 (Biology and Bio Lab).

My opinions of my other classes are: Math 800 has a good teacher. World History has a better teacher (in terms of how interesting the person is). Educ 1220 is a class that i find myself with more work in than most classes. I get really sleepy during the Biology, Bio Lab, and Math 800, because they are later in the day classes.

I particularly enjoy my history class the most because the teacher is very easy to follow along with, and i don't get sleepy in his class, because he tends to tell stories that are somewhat relevant to the lesson. In that class right now, we are discussing how South East Asia was during the 14th-19th centuries. In Biology and Bio Lab, we are working on Chemistry, things like molecules,  ions, bonds and other things of a chemistry nature. In Math 800 and 801, we are currently about to take our first test, on polynomials. In Educ 1220, as i mentioned earlier, i find that i usually work on stuff for that class fairly often, but, its suppose to be like that because i only have that class for 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment