Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. Why? Because, i used to work in haunted houses and scare people. I find it very fun to scare people in that fashion. I mean c'mon, who doesn't love a clown chasing you around with a chainsaw? Well, for a few years at the Haunted Houses, i used to be a clown that just runs around chasing the frightened with a chainsaw. Its such a great sight to witness all that excitement on their faces. I did my best to make sure the scared people got their money's worth. I mean, yeah, there are gonna be plenty of people that go to Haunted Houses and just dont get scared, mainly because they know that nothing there would hurt them, or nothing there just doesnt scare them. I have worked at them long enough that i can go to other places and not get scared, but ill get very excited and it brings me joy to be there for that stuff. So, thats my halloween blog

No comments:

Post a Comment