Thursday, October 18, 2012

Transition of vehicles-Sheila to ?

I used to drive a Black 2005 Nissan Titan. She was my first vehicle. I had a name for her, "Sheila". She rode me all around and she was very good to me, she never gave me any problems, nor did she nag at me or back talk me. I loved her. But this past weekend, dad traded sheila in for a new car. A White 2012 Nissan Altima. truthfully, i always had a secret affair with Altima's behind Sheila's back. So basically, i turned my back on a lady that always trusted me (never a good thing for men to do). But now i have my new car, i have yet to come up with a female car name for her.

One great thing about my new car, is that she has 30 highway mpg and 27-28 town mpg vs my truck having 21 highway mpg and 17 town mpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment