Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Auburn/College Football Blog

Well, Auburn ended out with a 49-0 shutout in the Ironbowl. I really wanted my team to keep it close, but that obviously didnt happen. And now Gene Chizik (Head Coach) was fired Sunday. Why didnt they just fire the coordinators? They did terrible this year, which the whole team did as well ending 3-9. Ugh, i hope they hire the best coach available, whoever it may be. Auburn has the talent to be a 10 win team,  but the coaching and play calling were horrific this season, i have never been so glad to see the end of a college season. I actually went to Bryant Denny Stadium with my dad and uncle to watch the Ironbowl (Both huge bama fans) and they had a great time (i didnt because it was depressin g to watch my team get eaten alive and it was like 40 degrees outside, and i had a headache from a lack of caffeine). so yeah, that wasnt very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment