Thursday, September 27, 2012

Auburn Football

I love Auburn football. Right now, im kinda dissapointed because they set themselves up for a losing season. But, i am proud of the really good defensive game they played against LSU this past weekend, which could re-ignite their season after disappointing losses to Clemson and the Blowout by Mississippi State.  Right now, i am picking SEC games with Erica (my friend that works at the gas station) and i have picked two of the Auburn games wrong soo far (clemson and mississippi state), so im not doing so well picking my team's games. I hope that their season really turns around, because they will need it when it comes time for the IRON-BOWL at Bryant Denny Stadium (when they play instate-rival University of Alabama). As you all may know, U of A, is kinda the number 1 ranked team in the country, and auburn probably isn't ranked in the top 40 right now. ugh. I hope my Auburn Tigers get there season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment