Thursday, September 27, 2012

RandomBlog2- REVAMPED- trips back and forth from Bibb County and AUM

The trips from AUM back to my home county of Bibb County. Bibb County is under Tuscaloosa. It is an hour and thirty minute drive back and forth for me. The past few thursdays when i get done with all of my classes, I leave AUM to go back up to Bibb, then I come back to AUM sunday afternoons so I can be ready for classes monday morning. It is an 81 mile drive (total 162 miles going back and forth). I usually listen to music on my phone to pass the time. I cant wait for whenever i get back home from AUM, because I get to spend time with my family and friends for the weekend. Usually I work on homework friday and saturday mornings till 5:00 in the evening, then i go hangout with my friend at the gas staiton where she works. Then when sunday mornings come around i go to church, then after that, i usually go hangout with my friend one last time before i drive my way back to AUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment