Thursday, September 20, 2012

SongBlog- why is it my favorite? Textual Analysis

I dont really have a favorite song, i just have so many songs that i do like enough to be my favorites. for the most part thought, i am very picky about what i listen to, because i dont like every song by one artist. its more like, i like multiple songs from multiple artists, but not all the songs. i am biased in what i listen to. But, for the sake of this assignment, ill just pick one of my favs and go with it.

Gonna Fly Now (theme song from the Rocky movies)  by Bill Conti. I really like this song because its a great song to workout to and its a great motivator for things like that. Here lately, i have tried to find many songs that motivate me for reasons like that. I have a playlist with around 60 songs that motivate me in that fashion, or i just really like the songs. Its a fairly well known tune heard by anyone who has seen the Rocky movies. The combination of the 80's electric guitar, and the trumpets and other instruments like that you would see in a high school band, really get me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment