Thursday, September 27, 2012

Favorite Food

I absolutely love food. I have eaten many-o-times in my 19 year life. I have eaten many things and i have loved sooo much of it all. Its really tough for me to pick out a favorite food, because i love soo many. But right now, i will pick one of my favorites, Chicken Fettuccine smothered in Alfredo Sauce. Alfredo Sauce is one of my favorite sauces, plus it goes great with chicken, (which i love chicken because i am carnivorous), and it really helps to have those big ole' noodles to slurp up, covered in Alfredo sauce. Oh my goodness the wonders of Chicken Fettuccine smothered in Alfredo Sauce! i could go for some right now! I am seriously contemplating just walking out of class right now and getting some. Its really hard not to think about. My mouth is drooling. I cant help but have a blank stare on my face and visualizing Chicken Fettuccine smothered in Alfredo Sauce. i could eat it by the gallons.

No comments:

Post a Comment