Thursday, September 13, 2012

Letter to my teacher

Dear Teacher,

You were a great History teacher! I always loved your class. You were great at keeping the students' attention while actually teaching the material you were suppose to. You have always been a personal favorite of mine, and many, many other students as well. Whenever people said that they didn't like you, they never had any legitimate reason to not like you. So your awesome, at times hysterical, and you find a way to connect greatly with all the students. Granted, you also had Majored in Psychology, so you knew how the students felt about things and understood us. I always enjoyed being in your class and you have taught me so much about history. I am very glad to have had a teacher whose class I actually enjoyed going to for classes, which is not the feeling of 90% of classes.

From,
Cayman

No comments:

Post a Comment