Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things that annoy me

1) my blood pressure and other stress related issues
2) stupid people that annoy me in many different ways
3) when i accidentally hurt myself
4) when people i dont like are around me
5) road rage

These are some of the things that annoy me the most, but right now, the one that annoys me most in particular, is the first one. My blood pressure and other stress related issues. Lately, my mind has been 800,000 different places and doesn't really quite know what to think when for being pulled apart multiple directions, but hey, that's what college is made to do. Now obviously, my mind hasn't really been 800,000 different places, but, i have had worried entirely too much about some stupid things and some things i feel certain ways about. I hate that it is all in my head, and some things i want out of my head, are having a hard time going out the door. I hate that certain things i stress over start getting to my blood pressure, then i have to worry about it. I have had a few "reliefs" here lately, so those are a couple of things i don't have to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment