Thursday, September 27, 2012

Taekwondo

I used to take taekwondo. I started when i was 11, and took it until i turned 13.. After I turned 13, i stayed out of it for years. One summer a couple of years ago, i started back and took it for one final year, but i ultimately stopped going. one reason i did stop was because i was suffering from a sinus infection for a few months that hindered my ability to spar well. it kinda made my stomach upset every time i tried to spar, but i couldn't without risking barfing all over the floor. They wouldn't have appreciated having to clean that up. I eventually had a sinus surgery where they sucked up all the infection, but i never returned after that. Its really a kinda sad thing for me becasuse i really loved doing taekwondo, and it was something that i was really good at. Right now, I have earned my Senior First Degree Blackbelt. I have stayed in it for a total of 3 years, i think. I don't quite remember the time frame, i just put the effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment